I was so happy, I kept notes:
- 1:00 AM. Can't sleep. Doesn't matter. I'm not working in the morning.
- 2:00 AM. Still not sleeping. Who cares? I can play games on my iPod all night if I want to.
- 3:00 AM. I'm getting annoyed. I'll be too tired to enjoy my day off. I may as well go to work if I don't sleep soon.
- 6:00 AM. Wake up. Stay in bed.
- 7:00 AM. Wake up. Stay in bed.
- 8:00 A.M. Wake up. Feet on ground. Feet off ground.
- 9:00 A.M. They're doing construction next door. Close window. Go back to bed.
Well 11:00 AM is a civilized hour to get up. We all need 8 hours sleep right? I bet Marie Antoinette never got up before 11:00 AM. It's not like she had to vacuum Versailles or anything. They didn't have vacuums. Louis was no fun and the peasants wouldn't have treated her any better if she was up at the crack of dawn. Pfft. She was better off sleeping.
I still have plenty of of time to enjoy myself.
First, another nap. Then, I need to pick up some things at the pharmacy, like NyQuil. (Does anyone use this for colds)?
|Yes the photo is blurry. I was half asleep!|
At this point I stopped taking notes because it was already mid afternoon and time to get dressed.
This was the best day off ever. I'm so energized I think I'll celebrate by going to bed early.
Have a great weekend!